P.S: This is actually a book-tube tag which I just changed into a blog tag!
In no particular order:
• Rainbow Magic- I read this series when I was 6 years old and was the 1st series I ever read which brought me into the Book world!
• Divergent- This book helped bring me back into the Book world after I had my big Fan-fiction craze!
• Vampire Academy & Bloodlines- I have never enjoyed book series as much as I had enjoyed these. They definitely kept me craving for the next book in the series.
• Harry Potter- I fell in love with these books in year 4 and it helped bring me into reading books which had strong themes.
• Narnia and the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe- My year 3 teacher read this to the class and it definitely introduced me into the world of Dystopia!
• Twilight- Made me fall in love with vampires and I know most of fangirls out there laugh at this book but seriously this is what brought most of us together in the first place.
• The Princess Diaries- A fantasy book which included reality as well which made me start to read more realistic books.
• The Hunger Games- An interesting Dystopian book which made one of the best book to movie adaptations in a long time. Caused me to read more dystopian, romance books.
• The Cabbage Patch Fibs- A book I read in my younger days which introduced me to the world of comedy and family themed books!
• Fangirl- A relatable book which made me realise how important books are and the messages the convey.
- Erisha <4